- Aug 25, 2014
We cordially invite the members, friends and sponsors of the Digital Hub to the Business Briefing & Breakfast – Information and Exchange at a small breakfast on Wednesday 19th of February 2014:
„Progress report simTD – data, facts, background to the world wide largest field test for Car-2-X in the region Rhein Main“
Mrs. Dorothee Allekotte, Head of Transport, Road Traffic Department, City of Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main
Mr. Gerd Riegelhuth, Head of Transport, Hessen Mobil Road and Transportation Management, Wiesbaden
- What is behind simTD from the point of view of the city, and from that of the state?
- What does the Rhein Main Region have what others do not have? What brought the largest field test world-widefor Car-2-X communication to Hessen?
- What do the numbers, data & facts say?
- What are the lessons of the field test for the city and for the state?
- What will happen next? What will come after simTD?
Straßenverkehrsamt der Stadt Frankfurt am Main
Gutleutstraße / Entrance Zanderstraße 7, 60327 Frankfurt am Main
Date: 19th February 2014, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Further information and registration under: http://de.amiando.com/DH1902.html
We kindly ask for your understanding that for security reasons admittance is permitted only by registration.
We look forward to your active participation