- Aug 25, 2014
We cordially invite the members, friends and sponsors of the Digital Hub FrankfurtRheinMain e.V. to the Executive Business Briefing & Breakfast:
Mobile Broadband: „The effects on the market and on infrastructures of supply“
Executive Business Briefing & Breakfast is a series of events of the Digital Hub FrankfurtRheinMain e.V. Innovative topics, current market information, networking, establishing business contacts – and all of that at a small breakfast.
We look forward at our current event to introducing Mr. Hamid-Reza Nazeman, Managing Director Qualcomm CDMA Technologies GmbH, responsible for Germany and Central Europe (www.qualcomm.eu):
- Market data and trends: How the Internet will change, in particular the mobile?
- How does mobile broadband shape the future global standards, in particular innovative chip-sets?
- Chances & Challenges: As users and providers what do we need to adjust to?
- What does this mean for the corresponding digital infrastructures?
- How will the market react – consolidation of existing technologies or higher expenses due to increased complexity?
- Next step: Which developments will we see soon?
Date: Friday, 16th May 2014, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Location: House of Finance | Goethe-Universität Frankfurt | Grüneburgplatz 1 |
D-60323 Frankfurt am Main, Hörsaal: „Deutsche Bank“
Please register for free under www.amiando.de/DH1605
We kindly ask for your reply by 5th May 2014.
Digital Hub FrankfurtRheinMain e.V.